Tuesday 13 May 2014

No News - Good News

Absolutely incredibly exciting days, a huge number of people, a lot of partying, some dancing, some heart-to-heart conversations, some girl talk, a lot of food, a lot of rain, and these two days - a lot of work (at last!). I've been thinking about my life a lot lately.

I really, really, really hope it's sunny tomorrow. The laundry is getting wetter and wetter once again, and there's a really unpleasant stale smell in the house because of all the laundry I've been trying to dry inside. My husband has therefore turned on the heating. But there's nothing like the smell of clothes that have been dried outside in the wind. I swear I can even smell the difference between a bed-sheet that's been dried on a sunny day or a cloudy day.


Excitement: 9, Boredom: 3

No comments:

Post a Comment